24 May 2010

POLICE IN TYBEE ALSO ARE TASER HAPPY


On Friday night ,Clifford Grevemberg, a lanky 18-year-old was arrested by Tybee police on a disorderly conduct charge in front of the Rock House on 16th Street.
He says he was Tased twice and thrown to the ground, breaking one of his front teeth and leaving scrapes on
his face and knee.
But Grevemberg, who suffers from a form of autism, still wants to know what he did wrong.
“I just wanted to go to sleep,” the 6-foot-9-inch tall, 170-pound teenager said Saturday. “I sat down on the curb and put my head in my arms, and they stopped me.”
Tybee police officials could not be reached for comment Saturday, despite multiple attempts. Phone messages left for Tybee Chief James Price went unanswered, and a Tybee Police dispatcher said no one could comment on the issue until Monday morning.  cops get tasers and start to get ichy trigger fingers.

-AL

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment