04 November 2010

THIS TRANSGENDERED STUFF IS EVERYWHERE


Kye Allums, 21, is a transgender male on the women’s basketball team at George Washington University. “Yes, I am a male on a female team,” Allums said after practice. “And I want to be clear about this. I am a transgender male, which means feelings-wise, how it feels on the inside, I feel as if I should have been born male with male parts. “But my biological sex is female, which makes me a transgender male.”

Allums hopes to transition to a man some day with surgery and testosterone treatments but not until the player’s eligibility is up after next season. Allums recalled being attracted to other women while attending high school in Minnesota. But after enrolling at GW, Allums identified as a transgender male.
If she is a female but feels like a male doesn't that just, make her a gay female?

-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment