29 September 2010

MODEL MIX UP HEY YOUR THE WINNER I MEAN SORRY YOU ARE THE LOSER


Amanda Ware has been crowned Australia's Next Top Model, but not before a major blunder on live TV which saw host Sarah Murdoch announce the wrong winner.

Model-turned-television host Murdoch originally named Kelsey Martinovich, 19, as the winner but minutes later she was told via her earpiece feed that the actual winner was 18-year-old Ware.
Martinovich had already made an acceptance speech before a close-to-tears Murdoch realised a mistake
had been made.
"I don't know what to say right now. I'm feeling a bit sick about this," Murdoch told the live studio audience.
"I'm so sorry, oh my God, I don't know what to say.
"This is a complete accident. I'm so sorry ... It's Amanda. I'm so sorry."
Murdoch, holding her head in her hands, said the original name was fed to her wrongly
Can you say embarrasing. I bet 19 year old Kelsey Martinovich had egg on her face.


-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment