26 February 2010

DESIREE ROGERS IS LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE


After a little over a year – Desiree Rogers has announced that she will resign from her post as the White House Social Secretary next month. Rogers came under fire when the now infamous White House crashers the Salahi’s entered a White House state dinner party late last year that they were not invited too. In an interview with the Chicago Sun Times Desiree gave this statement:

“When I took on this assignment, we talked about the importance of creating the people’s house. My work was really to create this framework. I think I completed that work. Our office has been able to lay the foundation for what will be known as the ‘people’s house’ and it has already taken shape.”
She is now going to work for me.

-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment