16 February 2010

NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY


During these cold winter days I started seeing this logo all over the place. I have never heard of this company before. With that being said I did what I do and hit the internet and went to the companies website. Now I see why I never heard of this clothing and apparel company. They specialize in extreme cold weather gear and sports like rock and mountain climbing. Two things I pretty much stay away from. But if your interested click here for a history of the company.  Also this is the company founder US billionaire Douglas Tompkins at his house near Carlos Pellegrini in Corrientes Province, Argentina. The US tycoon, who made a fortune through his North Face and Esprit clothing brands, has become a self-styled eco-warrior having purchased of a vast section of Argentina's northern sweet-water marshes in Corrientes province which he aims to turn into a vast national park



-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment