10 August 2010

INCEPTION MOVIE A COMPLETE RIPOFF


Christopher Nolan should go for a swim in a giant vault filled with gold JAIL CELLS! (Huh?) The point is: this is an incredible rip-off! (And apparently, the awesome floating hallway fight-scene that everyone loves so much was taken directly from a GummiBears Christmas Special.) In the original comic from which Christopher Nolan wholesale stole his idea, Scrooge McDuck’s totem is a 25-pound bar of solid gold. His limbo is an endless desert where each grain of sand is actually a microscopic gold coin. “All I want to do is go home and see my nephews and make sure they aren’t touching any of my stuff, I hate them, and this is my chance.” Your duck-mind is the scene of the duck-crime! And other cross-over Inception/Scrooge McDuck jokes. Wow not so innovative after all Chris.

VIA: VIDEOGUM

-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment