21 April 2010

LOSE A FINGER OVER YOUR IPAD: YET MORE REASONS TO HATE THE STUPID DEVICE




In my never ending quest to destroy the Ipad, Here are more reasons I wouldn't get caught dead with the device. I know I'm giving them shine by posting about it all the time but I still hate it.
Denver Police released shocking surveillance video Tuesday of a thief stealing a brand new iPad from a man in the Cherry Creek Mall, ripping off his left pinky finger in the process.

Bill Jordan says he didn't even know what an iPad was, but his company asked him to pick one up as a business gift for a co-worker.
So last Thursday, he went to the Apple store in the upscale Cherry Creek Mall, in the middle of the afternoon, to buy one.
"I kind of wrapped it around my fingers so I didn't drop it on the way out," he told us. "It was a heavy duty bag they put it in, and had real thick cords."
The mall security cameras show Jordan as he leaves the store, walks down the stairs and heads toward the exit. He's carrying the iPad in a bag.
The suspect follows Jordan as he walks out the door.
"The next thing I know, I'm spun around. I see this kid, his rear end almost on the ground, and he's pulling it out of my hand. I just remember seeing this kid pulling and pulling and pulling till it got caught. Took the flesh right off and the tendons and everything. There was nothing but bone."

You see IPAD=EVIL

-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment