01 October 2010

JAMAL MASHBURNE IS SURE NOT HUNGRY


Mashburn did have a successful stint in the NBA with averages of 19.1 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game, and making the All-Star team in 2003. Not to mention, he did make a total of $75,623,634 during his 13 NBA seasons and hasn't blown it all like some of his former NBA pals.
According to Jamal this is where his money went, I started with ESPN four years ago. Lots of people don't know but I was a communications major in college. I didn't anticipate doing what I studied in college, but when I finished my basketball career it made sense. I've always been in business and own franchises of Papa John's, Dunkin' Donuts and Outback Steakhouse, as well as car dealerships. I own over 34 Outbacks, 37 Papa John's and dealerships in Kentucky.
Wow he can get free cars and drive them to hhis resturants. That's how you supposed to end your NBA career.


VIA: BALL DON'T LIE


-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment