23 March 2010

I PUT MY KIDS UP FOR SALE BUT NO ONE BOUGHT THEM EITHER



Police are searching for a man accused of offering to sell his son on Craigslist for $5,000.
In the ad, the father identified himself as a single parent dad by the name of "Rick" who has run out of child care options.
"Gavin is a great kid but I can no longer afford to take care of him," the ad said. "I don't know what else to do other than find a good family with kids or a couple that wants a son. I just won't give him to anyone."
"loves playing with balls, but doesn't really like to play with cars and refuses to eat vegetables."
"He doesn't fuss very much but when he does, he just screams for hours. I usually just put him in the closet until he stops, and that usually works,"the posting said.
Obviously this ad was some kind of joke. I mean who would use the internet to sell a kid. I like flyers myself.

-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment