19 March 2010

IF YOUR GONNA CHEAT AT LEAST UPGRADE


By now every knows that this is the alleged chick that Jesse James was supposed to be cheating with. Well she says she has texts messages to prove it. The tattooed temptress who claims she had an affair with Sandra Bullock's husband has the sexy text messages to prove it, the woman claimed Thursday.

Michelle McGee, the busty brunette who says she carried on a year-long affair with Jesse James while Bullock worked on "The Blind Side," turned over the sexts to In Touch Weekly.
Some of them are dated as recently as March 14 - just days after Bullock won her Best Actress Oscar with her proud husband by her side.


"Just think'n bout u this morning," James allegedly wrote to McGee, who says in an online profile she's 24-years-old.
"You need it?" he asks in another message.
"Yup," McGee replied.


McGee met James when she was working as a model in San Diego, she told In Touch.
Since then Jesse has issued this apology after talking to Tiger, just kidding but he did apoligize saying:

“The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded. Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment. There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way. This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.”


Like I said you don't leave your Oscar winning wife to cheat with a stripper, you have to upgrade like Swiss Beats who left his wife for Alicia Keys or like Dwane Wade who left his wife for Gabriel Union or like the dude who left his wife for Fantasia. Ok that last one was a bad example.

-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment