17 March 2010

WHO'S THE BOSS: JEFFERY LUBELL



I was talking one day and for some reason got on the subject of jeans. I explained I try not to pay no more than $15 to $20 for a pair of jeans. I don't care about name brand and I figure denim is denim and the guys I speak with tend to agree. But when talking to women someone mentioned TRUE RELIGION brand jeans saying how good quality they are and how they fit etc. So I went to the site and I cannot believe a pair of jeans cost almost $300. That's why the Blue Jean bandits keep stealing these jeans. They can sell one pair for $100 and people will snap them up.  There is no way I would pay that much for a pair of jeans. I would rather buy a computer or a flat screen tv. At least they can be used by everyone. So in this edition of Who's Your Boss, the founder and person you idiots are all making extremely rich off of the TRUE RELIGION brand Jeffery Lubell.

-AL

No comments:

Post a Comment